Thursday, December 4, 2008

Exam 3 Results

So this exam looked about like the last.  I gave you all an extra 10 points and the resulting mean is 81.3.  The answer key is here.  If you want to pick your exam up, let me know when you can come by my office.

Don't forget: the paper is due on Wed.  Look at the link to the right to refresh yourself on the instructions, including how/when to submit.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.  

I know I joked about it, but I really did have a fun semester with you all.  Feel free to drop in and say hello once in a while.  And have a great holiday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

if my paper has pictures and graphs, could I just send my paper to your email?

Becky said...

Please submit it to TurnItIn, but then yes in lieu of a hard copy, you may email it to me.

Anonymous said...

So how formal do you want this paper, are we talking like a research paper style, or something less rigid. Just curious if you wanted it to be very formal and if not what kind of different approaches would be acceptable.

Becky said...

As mentioned in the guidelines, the format of the paper is somewhat flexible. If you want to write a letter to your grandmother about your topic, that's good. Just make sure that you cover the relevant science AND cite your references properly (as you would do in any scientific document). If you have an idea for a structure for the paper that you are unsure about, please ask.

Anonymous said...

Can the minimum of 5 pages include pictures?

Becky said...

Re pictures as part of the 5 pages: I think that would not be a very wise decision.

Anonymous said...

how did i end up here?